Discover Lan Ha bay and Halong bay aboard shared junk boat
(Updated: 2/27/2018 11:47:01 PM)
Lying south and east of Cat Ba Town, the 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are just as beautiful as those of Halong Bay and have the additional attraction of numerous white-sand beaches. Due to being a fair way from Halong City, not so many tourist boats venture here, meaning Lan Ha Bay has a more isolated appeal. Sailing and kayak trips here are best organised in Cat Ba Town. Geologically, Lan Ha is an extension of Halong Bay but sits in a different province of Vietnam. Around 200 species of fish, 500 species of mollusc, 400 species of arthropod, and numerous hard and soft coral live in the waters here, while larger marine animals in the area include seals and three species of dolphin.
The traditional boat features 7 cabins. Each wooden cabin is beautifully decorated in a traditional and boutique style. All cabins have big windows so you can feel the fresh air from the sea and enjoy the stunning sea views over windows.
Measuring 15 meter square, our four deluxe triple cabins and 1 double deluxe cabin are located on the first floor, deluxe triple cabins come with double and and single bed that are perfect choices for a family or a group of friends while a deluxe double cabin fits well for a couple. Private bathroom, air-conditioner, reading lamp, wardrobe, hot water and more, let’s explore the bay by day and return to a warm, convenient cabin by night.
Located on the upper deck, our two superior double Cabins offer passengers stunning views of the Bay through their panoramic windows. Each cabin is 11 meters square and comes with double beds. Two cabins have shared- bathroom outside. these rooms suits well for couples.
Measuring a spacious 35 meters square, our restaurant is located on the second floor and it serves only the finest Vietnamese cuisine and freshest seafood, with a professional and courteous staff ready to make your dining experience a memorable occasion.
Located on the second floor, our front spacious deck is the most pleasant place to enjoy the exquisite scenery of Lan Ha Bay, just lie down on the chairs to enjoy fantastic views overlooking Lan Ha Bay Beach. This is the perfect holiday destination for the family with children or couples or friends.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further informations.
Sails of Indochina Cruises
Hotline: + 84 - 1234555208
Sails of Indochina - Dragon Eye Island
Other updated news
- Dragon Eye Island - Extremely hot new destinations 2018
- Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam
- What to do and see when you arrive in Halong Bay by cruise ship ?
- Discover Halong bay and Lan ha bay through the movie Indochine 1992
- Stunning views of Lan Ha bay from the top of Cannon Fort, Catba island
- Isles of Indochine: Dragons Bay of Vietnam
- Halong Bay cruise aboard classic sailboat Indochine
- Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay Vietnam: the best way to get away from crowded route
- Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay
- Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island
- Experience authentic homestay and amazing scenery of ricefields in Quynh Son, Bac Son
- Indochina Vintage Junk, the new perfect choice for day cruise on Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay
- Mangrove Forest & Thien Long Cave Discovery - Ecolife Authentic Homestay in Phu Long Village
- King Kong Skull Island - Catba Island, Lan Ha Bay and Inland Halong Bay
- Exotic Kong: Skull Island filming location in Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Island, Vietnam