Halong & Lan Ha Bay bay cruise itinerary of Indochine Classic Sailing Cruise & Seaplane
(Updated: 6/29/2018 10:32:28 AM)
Passengers can choose to fly from Hanoi to Halong Bay or vice versa to enjoy the breath-taking view from above. Then, embark on the L'Indochine Classic Sailing Cruise, go beyond the ordinary to explore like no Other: Tung Lam, Cock Fighting Island, Ba Hang village, Dark and Bright cave and so on.
What’s on your Halong Bay cruise package?
- One way seaplane Hanoi – Halong Bay OR Halong Bay – Hanoi
- One way shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong OR Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 05 hours exploring with L’Indochine Classic Sailing Cruise
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Vietnamese-style seafood lunch
- Entrance fees, tourist tickets, and government taxes
While this tour is a bit more pricey than some other day tours due to the momentous seaplane experience, it cuts travel time in half. You can choose to book separately or combine them together to explore the skies and Halong Bay cruise in one day. Use a private car for the opposite journey to complete the perfect day in Halong Bay.
Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking, particularly in mountainous Cát Bà National Park. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to stay longer in this stunning Wonder of Nature. We're always at your service
Sails of Indochina - Dragon Bay
Other updated news
- Eco-Friendly Lan Ha Bay Cruise with Home Stay in Viet Hai village and Phu Long Ecolife Village
- Shore excursions in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Shore Excursions in Lan Ha bay and Cat Ba Island
- Explore uniquely Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay on Lagoon Explorer Junk
- Discover Lan Ha bay and Halong bay aboard shared junk boat
- Dragon Eye Island - Extremely hot new destinations 2018
- Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam
- What to do and see when you arrive in Halong Bay by cruise ship ?
- Discover Halong bay and Lan ha bay through the movie Indochine 1992
- Stunning views of Lan Ha bay from the top of Cannon Fort, Catba island
- Isles of Indochine: Dragons Bay of Vietnam
- Halong Bay cruise aboard classic sailboat Indochine
- Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay Vietnam: the best way to get away from crowded route
- Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay
- Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island