Van Don Bay: The Second Halong Bay in Vietnam
(Updated: 12/16/2018 11:09:31 AM)
Possessing many miraculous caves, including Soi Nhu cave or Ha Giat cave and stunning beaches with pure blue water and white sand, such as Bai Dai, Quan Lan and Minh Chau, Van Don is considered to be the second Halong Bay of the Quang Ninh province of Vietnam.
The Location of Van Don Bay
Van Don has many islands in the vicinity, with over 600 large and small islands connected together to form a barrier in the East Sea. This destination still retains its wild beauty beside Bai Tu Long which is immense and majestic with bumpy rocks. With the new airport of Van Don. Sails of Indochina invites you to discover, go beyond the ordinary and venture off the beaten tracks like no Other in Van Don bay and Bai Tulong bay aboard classic sailing junks
Welcome to Quan Lan Island
Quan Lan Island has long captivated tourists thanks to evergreen casuarina forest stretching stunning white sand dunes. Coming to Quan Lan, tourists will have a chance to comfortably immerse the untouched and tranquil nature.
Minh Chau Island
In addition, Minh Chau Island is one of the rare islands that conserves its natural beauty. Coming here, quite a few young people can ride bicycles on the tree shaded streets and stroll on the white sand beach stretching for over two kilometers. Minh Chau is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. This beach is ideal for swimming and organizing games. Next to Minh Chau is Tram virgin forest. While visiting here, tourists will experience the feeling that Minh Chau is completely different from other beaches in North and Central Vietnam.
Things to Do in Minh Chau Island
Here, you will get opportunities to experience the life of fishermen, together with the local people going out to the sea to catch fish or squid in the evening. After waking up early, you will have opportunities to catch sa sung (the name of a kind of seafood), then enjoy the dishes from the fruits of your own labor. Some other destinations like Cai Bau, Ngoc Vung, Quan Lan are famous for beautiful beaches and virgin forests with rare animals and sacred temples.
Not only is Van Don known as a tourist site which is surrounded by sea, islands and beautiful spots, it also encourages tourists to learn about local culture and spiritualism due to the presence of the one-time busy commercial port or temples of talented generals, built during the history of the nation.
Sails of Indochina - Classic Sails
Other updated news
- Port of call - Shore excursions in Halong Bay and Lan Ha bay
- 03 Days - Experience Halong Bay & Lan Ha bay like no Other
- Halong & Lan Ha Bay bay cruise itinerary of Indochine Classic Sailing Cruise & Seaplane
- Eco-Friendly Lan Ha Bay Cruise with Home Stay in Viet Hai village and Phu Long Ecolife Village
- Shore excursions in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Shore Excursions in Lan Ha bay and Cat Ba Island
- Explore uniquely Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay on Lagoon Explorer Junk
- Discover Lan Ha bay and Halong bay aboard shared junk boat
- Dragon Eye Island - Extremely hot new destinations 2018
- Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam
- What to do and see when you arrive in Halong Bay by cruise ship ?
- Discover Halong bay and Lan ha bay through the movie Indochine 1992
- Stunning views of Lan Ha bay from the top of Cannon Fort, Catba island
- Isles of Indochine: Dragons Bay of Vietnam
- Halong Bay cruise aboard classic sailboat Indochine