06 Days - Kong: Skull Island - Lan Ha Bay, Halong Bay, Catba island and Inland Halong Bay
(Updated: 3/13/2017 12:40:18 AM)
Let's travel with us to experience and enjoy owesome and stunning landscapes along famous destinations in King Kong film of North Vietnam to Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Ninh Binh with impressive sceneries at Van Long Nature Reserve for experience of nature bless for this land a wonderful landscapes and resource, and Trang An grottoes which are well known as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Surely that it is a wonderful and unforgettable journey! King Kong' is largest production ever filmed in Vietnam
Day by day itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Hanoi - Capital of Vietnam ( Welcome Dinner )
Today you’ll be greeted at Hanoi Airport by our driver and guide and transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your hotel. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi Sightseeing tour ( Breakfast and Lunch included )
Following breakfast at hotel, this morning you will make a visiting to famous sites of Hanoi city to get more knowledge this capital one. First of all is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex to get best known of Uncle Ho – The President of Vietnam. Note the mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays for maintenance and only open until 11.00 am every day to Uncle Ho body place. Visit One Pillar pagoda to know more Buddhist in Vietnam. Next you visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam to get the deeply knowledge of Vietnam cultures. Free to have your own lunch. Afternoon is the time for more experience at Hanoi with the Ethnology Museum where displays 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam. Continue to visit Quan Thanh temple for more information of Vietnam religion. The last activity today is to enjoy water puppet show at the theater. Free to have your own dinner. Evening is your free time to wander around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Old Quarter for shopping and get night life as well as taste famous street foods. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 03: 'Kong: Skull Island' Cat Ba island - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Classic Sailing Junk ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included )
* 07:00: Leave Hanoi for Hai Phong City. Get speedboat to Catba green island
* 12:00: Embark Classic Sailing Junk at Ben Beo pier. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin. Go green and venture off the beaten tracks like no Other in this stunning Wonder of Nature
* 13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Lan Ha Bay.
* 16:00 – 17:00: Visit Dark and Bright Cave – the most beautiful cave in Lan Ha Bay.
* 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Classic Sailing Junk, Cruising to Rang Dua Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi.
* 19:00 – 20:00: Dinner is served
* 20:30 – 21:00 Join squid fishing with the crew, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Rang Dua Area.
Day 04: 'Kong: Skull Island' - Lan Ha Bay - Ninh Binh - Inland Halong Bay ( Breakfast and Brunch included )
* 07:00 – 08:00: Wake up in the wonderland of Kong with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Van Boi fishing village.
* 08:00 – 09:00: Visit fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Lan Ha Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some amazing photos.
* 09:00 – 09:30 Enjoy fishing in floating village and interact with locals to understand more about life on water
* 09:30 – 11:00: Visit monkey island and have brunch on boat.
* 11:30: Disembark and bid farewell to Kong's kingdom
* After your wonderful visit ‘Kong: Skull Island’ in Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Catba island. Then driver picks you up at the harbor to get speed boat to Hai Phong and transfers you to Ninh Binh city where has many famous landscapes. Arrive in land of Kong in Ninh Binh, check in hotel. Free to have your own dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: 'Kong: Skull Island' Trang An and Van Long ( Breakfast and Lunch included )
Am: Have breakfast at hotel. At 8.30 am guide and driver welcome at hotel inh Ninh Binh and transfer you to Van Long Nature Reserve then have a boat trip as local sampan around natural limestone mountains, admire the wonderful landscapes.
Pm: This afternoon you continue to Trang An Grottoes, enjoy a boat trip tsliding through different caves such as: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountains and rivers – a inland Ha Long in Ninh Binh.
After lunch, we will return to Hanoi city. Free time at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi - Departure ( Breakfast included )
Following breakfast at hotel. You have the morning free to relax or do some shopping before transferring to the airport by private car for your return flight home. Your unforgettable trip to lands of Kong has come to an end with Kong's experiences.
Sails of Indochina - Lan Ha Bay
Other updated news
- Promotion: Lan Ha bay – Sapa and Lan Ha bay – Ninh Binh ( Inland Halong Bay )
- 02D/01N - Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise with Indochina Junk
- 02D/01N - Trekking, Kayaking, Standup Paddleboarding & Cruising in Lan Ha bay and Cat Ba island
- Cruise off beaten tracks aboard traditional sailing junk INDOCHINE in Lan Ha bay
- 02D/01N - Explore Halong Bay on Indochina Sails Junk