Authentic overnight cruise on Indochine sailing junk 2 days 1 night
Tour code: SOI014
Highlights of our cruise:
- Cruise aboard our private classic sailing Junks, far away from the touristic areas to ensure a peaceful and stunning trip.
- Our eco junks are commited to provide simple comfort, authentic and safety.
- Delicious fresh seafood meals served on board*. For vegetarian, please do let us known
Day by Day itinerary:
Day 01: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Cat Ba - Lan Ha - Halong Bay ( Lunch and Dinner included )
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer by private car or shuttle bus to Ben Beo, Cat Ba Island. Boarding on boat at 12h00 at Ben Beo harbor, transfer to our Junk with a welcome drink. The junk travel through a floating fishing village. One-hour cruise in Lan Ha Bay to discover the stunning beaches of Ba Trai Dao. You have the first stop for kayaking and swimming on the beach.
Delicious seafood lunch and free time to rest while the crew will stop the engine to cruise with sails to Rang Dua Area. Finally, the Junk will drop the anchor in a remote area. The crew will prepair the fishing gear. Diner and night aboard.
Day 02: Halong bay - Lan Ha – Catba - Hanoi ( Breakfast and Brunch included )
Breakfast aboard in the wonder of Nature. Kayaking to discover a hidden lagoons and Tunnels cave. Cruising in the magnificent Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the green bay. Visit to a floating village to understand better their way of life of the fishmen on the water. Check-out before 10:30 am and bruch will be served on boat. Disembarkation at Ben Beo harbor to get back to Hanoi with your shuttle bus. End of our service.
The price includes:
- Our traditional and classic sailing junk ( Private Junk)
- Kayaking tour in Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay
- Entrance tickets to indicated sights
- 01 lunch, 01 diner, 01 breakfast and 01 brunch
- Return private transfer: Hanoi - Catba - Hanoi by shutlle bus
- Tea and coffee aboard the Junk
- Welcome drink and 01 bottle of water/person/day
The price does not include:
- Drinks on the boat
- English speaking guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Everything that is not mentioned in the “included” section
Eco Indochine Junk always focuses on sharing benefits with the locals to protect the environment and to improve the lives of the sea based community. We continue to support local people to collect garbages in Van Boi fishing village and replanting mangrove forests in Cat Hai fishing village for local people. We are calling for support to protect Lan ha bay and Halong Bay, hoping each visitor will join with Indochine Junk to support sustainable and responsible tourism for our future generation. Please help us to keep Lan Ha bay green and clean forever
Please read our terms and conditions before booking here: http://www.sailsofindochina.com/en/terms-conditions/