Explore uniquely Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay on Lagoon Explorer Junk
(Updated: 2/28/2018 4:45:21 PM)
Ha Long bay is one of the five World Heritages in Vietnam and recognized by UNESCO in 1994 and in 2000. There are thousands of stone islands with marvelous shapes floated on the surface of the sea. You can take a classic private charter to see seascapes, discover floating villages and visit some beautiful caves. Lagoon Explorer Junk is designed to go beyond the ordinary and get off the beaten paths in Lan Ha bay and Halong Bay
The Lagoon Explorer is designed sophistication and the utmost attention to the detail of a traditional sailing boat. The junk is the first and only tourist junk on the bay which can really sail! Buit for real expeditions, you can truly go to the remote area and explore the hidden lagoon.
Traditional style with modern amenities
You will be surrounded by the handicrafted woodwork of teak and oak which make the lagoon explorer junk a true masterpiece. The Classic Junk has 4 deluxe wooden cabins, a fine dining restaurant and bar, an outdoor lounge/sundeck, swim platform, a well–train crew, 24hours electricity supply and a host of activities to make your trip enjoyable.
Program in details:
Day 01: Hanoi - Haiphong - Catba island - Welcome on board (L, D)
08.00 – 08.30: Pick up at your hotel hotel in Hanoi, drive to Catba island by Car or Mini Van, arriving at the jetty around 12:00 noon. Our crew welcomes you on board the Lagoon Explorer Junk, enjoy welcome drink, check-into your cabin and start cruise out to Lan Ha bay and then Halong Bay. Lunch with fresh seafood is served at the Lagoon Explorer open air restaurant. We cruise into ruggest kast foemation of Halong Bay, we pass Finget islet, Turtle islet, Dau Be island. Stop anchor to visit Dark and Bright cave by kayaking , we continue passing floating fishing village with its unique way of life. Then head for Rang Dua area to enjoy swimming in emerauld water. Late afternoon enjoy sunset, dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 02: Enjoy beauty of Halong Bay - Lan Ha bay - Hanoi (B, L)
Early rise can enjoy the morning view of the bay's landscape with a cup of tea or coffee with your breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay. After breakfast we will explore floating villages and fish farms, swim and relax at Ba Trai Dao beach at 9:30 am we cruise to see other part of Lan Ha Bay with more unique shaped islands, at noon we cruise back to Ben Beo pier, enjoy your last lunch on the way. We arrive at 12:00 noon at the harbour. Our Car or Mini Van will pick up from Ben Beo harbour and drive back to Hanoi. Making one stop at the middle on our way, arriving to Hanoi at about 05:30 Pm, drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi. End of our service
+ Vehicle (A/C): 4 – 29 seats, Ford transit 16 seats (model 2005 -07).
+ Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
+ Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
+ Entrance fees and taxes: During tour
+ Kayaking tour to visit floating villages, fish farms and hidden caves and lagoons
+ Lunch: Full board Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
+ Junk: Safe, clean, comfortable and beautiful.
- Insurance, drinks, tips to guide, captain and other private services.
Sails of Indochina - Dragon Bay
Other updated news
- Discover Lan Ha bay and Halong bay aboard shared junk boat
- Dragon Eye Island - Extremely hot new destinations 2018
- Travel to Dragon Eye Island, Ha Long bay, Vietnam
- What to do and see when you arrive in Halong Bay by cruise ship ?
- Discover Halong bay and Lan ha bay through the movie Indochine 1992
- Stunning views of Lan Ha bay from the top of Cannon Fort, Catba island
- Isles of Indochine: Dragons Bay of Vietnam
- Halong Bay cruise aboard classic sailboat Indochine
- Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay Vietnam: the best way to get away from crowded route
- Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay
- Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island
- Experience authentic homestay and amazing scenery of ricefields in Quynh Son, Bac Son
- Indochina Vintage Junk, the new perfect choice for day cruise on Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay
- Mangrove Forest & Thien Long Cave Discovery - Ecolife Authentic Homestay in Phu Long Village
- King Kong Skull Island - Catba Island, Lan Ha Bay and Inland Halong Bay